Swiss Roger Federer captured his first French Open title on Sunday, 07 June 2009. The world’s number 2 tennis player became the second man to win 14 Grand Slam titles as America’s Pete Sampras. Federer was teary-eyed after beating Robin Soderling of Sweden 6-1, 7-6, 6-4 in Paris.
- Hello world!
- >Manny Pacquaio Versus Barack Obama
- >Maria Aragon Pinuri ni Lady Gaga
- >Palladium Wedding Rings are IN!
- >3 Pinoy IPA-FIRING SQUAD sa CHINA
- >Piolo Pascual – KC Concepcion’s Romance
- >Sharon Cuneta’s Bill(bil)Board sa EDSA
- >UP Law School Aptitude Exam 2011 Release
- >Trump The Art of the Deal
- >Angelo Reyes, Nagpakamatay