>UP Engineering Graduates

>If you are a recent engineering graduate from The University of the Philippines, you are qualified to the Skilled-Recognised Graduate (Temporary) Visa – Subclass 476 of Australia. With this visa, you can travel, work, undertake further professional studies and study to improve your English skills for up to 18 months. It would also be easier for you to apply for permanent residency. For more information, you can log on to http://www.immi.gov.au/


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s